Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank You and Literacy Night

I just wanted to thank all of the children in our class who have taken time out to make a worry doll or buy one.
An extra cheer to the big-hearted assistants who helped some of the younger students make worry dolls today: Aaliyah, Mathew W., Trinity, Megan, and Phoebe. I hope I haven't left anyone out. I had oodles of compliments from teachers about the wonderful kids in my class. I was happy to hear Mathew compliment the "creativity" in the kindergarten class. I think it takes a very special 10-year-old to recognize this and then comment on it. Well done!
Our class may be full of characters, but they also have character.
Ms. Hawkins

P.S. Speaking of characters, you'll see some familiar faces on the big screen in the gym tomorrow night at Literacy Night. Please arrive by 6:30. It will be fun. BYOK (bring your own kid).