Here are the first three victims of The Mole. Please don't feel bad. Remember that you did the best you could on the first day. You'll still be eligible for weekly group prizes and eventually most of the class will get the Slap Chop.
Here's what happened. I counted up the answers on the question sheet. I pulled aside the sheets with the least amount of correct answers. The first victim was...
Sorry. It was fun while it lasted. Your bone marrow hot dog looks pretty good though.
The next three lowest scores all had the same score. I had to call on Duncan to help me with the dirty work. He picked the names of the other two people who would get the Slap Chop.
The old bowl-on-the-head stalling tactic.
"This is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you."
C'mon, c'mon. The suspense is killing us.
Sadly, it is EB. Thanks for being a good sport. Duncan tried to convey sorrow.
The last person to get the Slap Chop is...