Hello,
Today students (so far mostly from our class) met at afternoon recess to discuss our plan to raise money to help people in Haiti. We all agreed that we could make worry dolls, to be sold at recess for $2.00 each.
I have to track down old fashioned clothes pegs. They look like this.
If you are a crafter and have some at home, or if you know of a store that sells them, we would appreciate your help. We could reimburse you, or you could provide them as a donation. Thank you for your help. It was terrific seeing so much compassion demonstrated for the suffering people of Haiti.
On another note, the eco homes being built in class are unique and full of innovation. I filmed a group discussing features of their home today. If possible, I'll upload the film to Blogger in the near future. In the meanwhile, here's a couple of snaps.
P.S. The Mole is out there. More possible suspects are in the post below this one. Who knew that teaching inferencing could be so much fun?