Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clairlea Players - Bravo!

Just a quick note to say how wonderful the Clairlea Players were today in their production of Skin. The acting and staging was excellent, as was the narrative, which dealt with racism. Congratulations to all the boys and girls who acted in this play and thank you to Ms. Park and all the "behind the scenes" people who made the play happen. I know how much work went into this. Thanks also to our terrific student teacher, Mr. Baron who came out tonight and stayed behind to help pack up gear. Cheers! Last but not least, I'd like to send appreciation out to the families who came out tonight to show your support. I'm sure you were all very proud.
There are numerous photos of the production which I will upload over the next day or so.
A special congrats to the Fantastic Fives who were in Skin: Megan, Nathan, Mathew, and Thomas. You were all terrific!
Ms. Hawkins