The weather may not have been perfect, but it didn't really rain and the kids just had a blast at the Fun Fair anyway. Thank you to all the hard working parents on the School Council as well as other parent volunteers, student volunteers and my colleagues who came out today. Thanks as well to the families who came out and supported the Clairlea Fun Fair. I saw many familiar faces (including lot's of students and parents from our class). I spent the first half taking Duncan around to the stations, and then I worked the last half at the Bouncy Tent. Duncan had a tummy ache when we returned home. Hmmm. I wonder why?

Here's Duncan making a hat in in the Thomas Room. Whoever came up with this idea for an activity room is a genius in Duncan's mind.

RJ and the Dancing Machine duke it out. I laughed my sides off. The Dancing Machine is insanely scrappy and knocked the hockey champ off his perch a couple of times.

Dancing Machine does a face flop after the hockey champ tips him over.

Dancing Machine battles back. Hey, I wouldn't mess with either of you on an inflated surface.

"Take that!"

Duncan does his best to knock J. M. from Miss Lowen's class off his perch. It's hard to beat a big Grade 3 kid when you're in Junior Kindergarten. Sigh!

When Duncan realized he didn't have a leg to stand on, he devised another method. He turned the inflatable lance into a battering ram and finally managed to toss JM off his perch.
Below: Victory dance.
