Monday, June 14, 2010

Bata Shoe Museum Field Trip

Go to fullsize image
Not recommended by Dr. Scholl (or Mr. Church!)
Hello,
This Friday, we're going on a field trip to the Bata Shoe Museum. Please sign and return the permission form, along with $5.00 and two child TTC bus tickets. We still need 3-4 parent volunteers. I will put the names of interested parents in a hat on Wednesday and I'll send a note home notifying parents whose names were selected. Thank you in advance. This will be a fun, educational trip and the museum is very easy to get to via TTC.
* Wednesday is the deadline for forms, money, and TTC fare.

Lastly, I'm asking all parents to review the importance of resolving conflicts peacefully (using words not hands or feet). Reinforcing this at home will embolden students and encourage them to do the right thing, including speaking out against bullying. Please also remind your child that he/she can turn to a teacher if they feel they are being bullied. Thank you.
Erin Hawkins