To address this situation, I have just set up a blog for students in our class to have their writing published. Phoebe has been appointed Editor in Chief. She will be in charge of the running this blog. She has agreed to accept submissions from students in our class and will edit for spelling and grammar. In addition to her editorial duties, Phoebe will also be using this blog for self-publishing purposes. I hope we can scan or upload pictures of artwork to accompany the stories and poems on this blog.
We live in an electronic age and also a time when we are trying to reduce paper consumption. This new blog will address both situations in a safe way that will also inspire students to write. I am very excited about Clairlea the Way to Write and look forward to reading more stories and poems by your children. Clairlea the Way to Write is linked to the right on this blog and will soon be brimming with great reading.
All the best,
E. Hawkins