Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Seasonal Warmth

Hello,
My son came home from school with wet feet today. Turns out his new winter boots weren't waterproof, so we found ourselves shopping for "Guaranteed Waterproof" boots this evening. I hope they live up to the promise.

Due to the extra sloppy weather today, there were a few wet feet in our class as well. I recommend that students carry an extra pair (or two) of dry socks in his/her knapsack for days like this. You may wish to leave them in a plastic shopping bag which can be used to put wet items in.

On the topic of warm goodness, I just want to tell the class how proud I am of all their hard work in preparing for the holiday concert. It truly was a group effort.

Also, a student forgot her lunch today and students from our class, as well as some of the students I taught last year helped out by sharing their lunches. What kind, caring students!
See you at SATEC tomorrow evening at 6:00 p.m.
All the best,
E. Hawkins