I visited my parents in St. Catharines to celebrate Father's Day. We visited the Morningstar Mill where I made a little friend (below). I now want a pet chipmunk. Hope everyone had a swell day.
Does it get any cuter?
This week we will be completing our Culture Share presentations as well as completing Medieval Times, Ancient Civilizations. We will also be wrapping up Rocks and Minerals with an archeological dig in the school yard (don't tell Mr. Church!).
I would like for us to have a party Wednesday afternoon. Several children have indicated that they would like to have a pot luck with foods from their culture. This is great - but optional. I'll bring in some goodies too.
It's been a fantastic year for me. I've learned so much working with the students in our class and I will miss everyone. I won't say goodbye just yet.
Cheerio!
E. Hawkins