I just wanted to share the TDSB's information blurb about severe weather in light of the storm coming our way tomorrow. Do check the news tomorrow morning to find out if Clairlea will be closed.
If there's no school, I wish everyone a happy Snow Day and hope that everyone finds child care if needed. Make the most of it. Go back to bed, make pancakes and keep the Deep Heat handy for post-shoveling. Otherwise, I'll see you all tomorrow.
Regards,
Erin Hawkins
TDSB Severe Weather Guidelines: What you need to know
Snow, snow and more snow! Environment Canada is calling for up to 30 centimetresof snow and gusty winds for Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The TDSB is monitoring the situation and will provide updates early
Wednesday morning at www.tdsb.on.ca if school transportation is cancelled.
Any school, class or program cancellations will be announced as the day ... More